DECKED makes your pickup truck more efficient and versatile with its sliding toolbox storage system allowing you to load your truck Bed with materials and supplies while keeping your tools secure, dry and organized in drawers underneath. Work more efficiently with your tools and hardware rolling out at waist height reducing trips in and out of vehicles and increased storage organizer benefits. Transitioning from the lumberyard to job-site and back has never been easier or more efficient.
- 2007-2018 Chevrolet Silverado With 6-Foot 6-Inch Bed
- 2007-2018 GMC Sierra With 6-Foot 6-Inch Bed
*Sold as a kit.
*Since 2007 was a transition year, Chevrolet produced old and new body styles for the 2007 Silverado. If you have a single-part headlight array with more significant body flare, you have the newer 2007 version. If you have a 2-part headlight array and only modest body flare, you have the older or Classic version, and you will need the DG2.
* Because the standard DECKED system is 75.25″, there will be about 2.75″ of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate (blue area on image below). DECKED drawers require 4″ to be opened, but the first 5 1/2″ of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. Thus, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
*Does not fit 8′ long truck beds.
*No drilling or alteration of vehicle required.
*Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner.
*Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
*The DECKED system is NOT compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages.
- Built On A Galvanized Steel Sub-frame Cold-Molded To High Density Polyethylene HDPE
- A Very Rugged And Engineered System That Handles A 2,000 Pound Payload
- A 200 Lb Per Drawer Capacity Of Your Organized Gear And Tools At Your Fingertips
- Drawers Slide Out At Waist Height For Easy Access
- Keeps Your Tools And Gear Secure, Dry, And Out Of The Elements
- However, Drawers Are Not Airtight. Airborne Particulate Such As Dust And Mist My Infiltrate Drawers
- Closed Drawers Keep Everything Out Of Sight
- Lock The Drawers And Your Tailgate, And Have Total Peace Of Mind
- Dial In Your DECKED System With Locks, Trays, Dividers, CoreTrax, And T-Tracks Which Are Available Separately
Full Bed Use:
- DECKED Has A True 2,000 Lb Payload And 18erves The Entire Print Of Your Truck Bed
- End The Junk Show! Easily Access Your Tools And Gear
- DECKED Gets You Dialed In And Makes Your Life More Efficient