DECKED makes your pickup truck more efficient and versatile with its sliding toolbox storage system allowing you to load your truck Bed with materials and supplies while keeping your tools secure, dry and organized in drawers underneath. Work more efficiently with your tools and hardware rolling out at waist height reducing trips in and out of vehicles and increased storage organizer benefits. Transitioning from the lumberyard to job-site and back has never been easier or more efficient.
- 2009-2016 Dodge Dodge Ram With 8-Foot Bed
*Sold as a kit.
*This DECKED system integrates with RAM 2500 and 3500 manufactured from 2010 to 2018 with a 8′ bed length. This DECKED system is designed for your 8′ bed; however, the system is NOT 8′ long. It takes a standard bed DECKED system that is 75.25″ long. You will have 18.5″ of open space at the bulkhead (cab-side) end of your bed. A cross-over tool box or fuel transfer tank is commonly placed in this space. Read more here: LEARN MORE
*Because the standard DECKED system is 75.25″, there will be about 2.8″ of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate. DECKED drawers require 4″ to be opened, but the first 5 1/2″ of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. Thus, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
*No drilling or alteration of vehicle required.
*Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner.
*Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
*The towing package on the RAM 2500 and 3500 is NOT compatible with DECKED. The lighting harness protrudes too far into the bed and interferes with the tailgate ammo can placement.
*The DECKED system is NOT compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages, certain wiring harnesses and aftermarket LED bed lighting.
- Built On A Galvanized Steel Sub-frame Cold-Molded To High Density Polyethylene HDPE
- A Very Rugged And Engineered System That Handles A 2,000 Pound Payload
- A 200 Lb Per Drawer Capacity Of Your Organized Gear And Tools At Your Fingertips
- Drawers Slide Out At Waist Height For Easy Access
- Keeps Your Tools And Gear Secure, Dry, And Out Of The Elements
- However, Drawers Are Not Airtight. Airborne Particulate Such As Dust And Mist My Infiltrate Drawers
- Closed Drawers Keep Everything Out Of Sight
- Lock The Drawers And Your Tailgate, And Have Total Peace Of Mind
- Dial In Your DECKED System With Locks, Trays, Dividers, CoreTrax, And T-Tracks Which Are Available Separately
Full Bed Use:
- DECKED Has A True 2,000 Lb Payload And 18erves The Entire Print Of Your Truck Bed
- End The Junk Show! Easily Access Your Tools And Gear
- DECKED Gets You Dialed In And Makes Your Life More Efficient