DECKED makes your pickup truck more efficient and versatile with its sliding toolbox storage system allowing you to load your truck Bed with materials and supplies while keeping your tools secure, dry and organized in drawers underneath. Work more efficiently with your tools and hardware rolling out at waist height reducing trips in and out of vehicles and increased storage organizer benefits. Transitioning from the lumberyard to job-site and back has never been easier or more efficient.
- 2015-2018 Ford F150 With 8-Foot Bed
*Sold as a kit.
*This DECKED system integrates with a Ford F-150 pickup truck manufactured from 2004 to 2014 with a 8′ bed length. This DECKED system is designed for your 8′ bed; however, the system is NOT 8′ long. It takes a standard bed DECKED system that is 75.25″ long. You will have 17.5″ of open space at the bulkhead (cab-side) end of your bed. A cross-over tool box or fuel transfer tank is commonly placed in this space. Read more here: LEARN MORE
*Because the standard DECKED system is 75.25″, there will be about 3.6″ of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate. DECKED drawers require 4″ to be opened, but the first 5 1/2″ of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. Thus, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
*No drilling or alteration of vehicle required.
*Will work with a spray-in bed liner, but not a drop-in plastic bed liner.
*Will work with a BedRug mat, but not with a BedRug full liner.
*The DECKED system is NOT compatible with any in-bed towing packages including 5th Wheel and Gooseneck packages, certain wiring harnesses and aftermarket LED bed lighting.
*If your Ford pickup has a tailgate assist handle mounted on the tailgate, this will interfere with the DECKED unit. You can easily remove the handle, and the tailgate step will not impact the installation or use of your DECKED unit. LEARN MORE
- Built On A Galvanized Steel Sub-frame Cold-Molded To High Density Polyethylene HDPE
- A Very Rugged And Engineered System That Handles A 2,000 Pound Payload
- A 200 Lb Per Drawer Capacity Of Your Organized Gear And Tools At Your Fingertips
- Drawers Slide Out At Waist Height For Easy Access
- Keeps Your Tools And Gear Secure, Dry, And Out Of The Elements
- However, Drawers Are Not Airtight. Airborne Particulate Such As Dust And Mist My Infiltrate Drawers